Friday, February 11, 2011

romanticism

"at the Shin-Sekai...in Ginza-Cho.the sign says "Milk Hall",enticing people of its innocence while under its curtain,they naughtily serve Soda..."
 
"the Sakura tree is in full bloom,when one night before the rain of spring,we will sit down under it like we did for many years ago,and we will say nothing..."
 
 "...I had tears flowing down my cheek,from just looking at her for the first time,and her the same.as if...it had been ages of centuries that we have not meet each other"
 
" on the rustling street after a tense drink in blues , I saw him , in a peculiar working suit I've never seen him worn before.the moment he said "...my bad ", I held him on his arm,and we walked home together."

"I could not question her why. although long had decided that it is best to watch her from afar,but then the pain of seeing her in the arms of someone else,was too heavy a burden to bear..."


0 comments: